The following are some questions you should ask yourself when considering private lending as an investment option:
- Am I pleased with my current investment portfolio?
- How does this program compare to my current investment goals?
- Am I looking for quick buck income or ways to building wealth that I control?
- If I did invest, what would the right investment provide for me?
- Is there anyone else I should consult with before making a decision about this type of investment?
- If I found the right opportunity, when would I want to get started?
- What amount of money would I be comfortable investing with?