Key Benefits To Understand
- You agree to loan money on a property in exchange for a high fixed interest rate & your money is secured 100% by the property that an investor invests in.
- You receive a first mortgage position on title & the same paperwork & recorded security protection that a bank receives when they make a loan on a property.
- You receive a copy of the Insurance policy listing you as Mortgagee/Co-Insured on the property.
- You receive a Promissory Note outlining the terms of the loan.
- Every transaction should be closed with a professional local attorney. Your funds will always flow through the attorney. You don’t write checks to investors personally.
- You will get exceedingly high interest rates compared to banks along with the knowledge and plan of a strong exit strategy in place for that loan.
- Banks always do very well. You should do superior to the banks because you will also get a much lower LTV equity cushion in the property.
Click here to get your free guide book, “You Be The Bank.” Instant Download.